After it sat languishing for 5 months needing only buttons and sewn undersarms, I finally finished up Tea’s humpbacked-elephant cardigan.
He enjoyed modeling it for me. It looks nice on him although it’s a bit big – that’s great because let’s be real – I won’t be finishing another one for him anytime soon. (Ravelry link here.)
I’m feeling the crunch to knit the complementary elephant cardigan for Pea. It’s a different pattern entirely, but uses the same colors and also will have elephants on it. It’d be nice if the boys could wear them in the same winter since they sort of go together (although they don’t exactly match).
I started it last summer and it has since become tangled into the straps of my knitting bag and with itself.
I recall having made a mistake in the color chart of last row I knit, so instead of trying to sort the mess out, I unraveled the whole thing and am starting again. My goal is to finish by the end of January. If I don’t specify which January, then technically, I will succeed.